Healthy teeth are an integral part of quality of life. Personal well-being is crucially dependent on whether one can chew powerfully, drink without problems, speak clearly and be free from discrete ridicule. We especially use our expertise in the absence of teeth, in order to simulate the original condition, natural function and the appearance of your teeth. For this, modern dental medicine offers various options.
In fact there are many possible improvements. For excellent results ensures artificial, manufactured titanium implants that are firmly attached to the tooth replacement.
In the following video you can see the sequence of an implant placement one example of one missing tooth
The affected area is anesthetized locally, this allows a painless treatment. At the beginning of the treatment, the gum is opened and kept apart carefully. This allows rapid wound healing in the later stages of treatment. The next step is the implant bed preparation. Usually done in several steps and without pain. After a thorough cleaning of the implant bed, the implant is now inserted, by screwing so receiving a secure grip. The implant gets a cap, which acts as protection during healing. In the healing process the implant connects to the bone, thus establishing a secure hold. After the healing period, the gum is opened again and modeled in a short procedure. Now, in a final step, the abutment can be screwed into the implant. Subsequently the custom made crown is placed on this attachment.
What advantages are there with Tooth Implant?
- An implant is made of titanium, a very good contractual metal.
- Implants replace missing teeth.
- They close single tooth gaps (like a dental bridge) without grinding the healthy tooth substance of the neighboring teeth.
- Through the use of implants it is often possible to integrate a fixed denture, where otherwise only one removable denture (prostheses) was possible.
- You can stabilize prostheses so that the gum encrustations are unnecessary and so that the prostheses no longer wobble.
- Suitable for single and multiple missing teeth.
- A possible bone loss can be prevented by a strain.
- Convenient for every age (after the conclusion of adolescence).
- Improves chewing and speaking.
- The optical impression corresponds to the natural teeth.
What is a Tooth Implant?
Dental implants are used as a substitute for dental roots in the jaw and are used as fixtures for crowns, prostheses and bridges. Dental implants are permanently anchored in the jaw and grow together with the jawbone. One gets the natural model of healthy sets of teeth with the combination of function and appearance. Even in the case of completely toothless jaws, the function and the outer appearance can be restored with implants.